Sunday, August 30, 2009

Exploration Blog














Exploration

Today I visited many sites on Second Life. The first place I teleported to was the Charkryn Forest. The first thing that attracted me to that site was that it was outdoors and with nature. I am a very outdoorsy person. I love interacting with natural and seeing what the world has to offer. There are many tall trees and large boulders that led me to discover a shack. The shack looked pretty old and worn down and surprisingly after going inside there was a pot cooking on the stove and a messy bed. I think someone might be living there. I actually met a variety of people also exploring the forest as well.

The next place I explored was Apocalypse. This place is very dark and dreary. It appears to be worn and dirty because of all the graffiti sprayed on the wall and windows. This place kind of reminds me of a scary movie. I came across one building that I decided to explore. It wasn’t very interesting. I just had to walk up a lot of floors which was very tiring.

The third place I visited was the Pondex. I really enjoyed the Pondex because it was outdoor s and in the open-air. After exploring the place I came upon a hot air balloon and was able to go on a ride. I took a picture of the view from the hot air balloon. The hot air balloon actually took me to a rock in the sky which was kind of neat to see everything from so high in the sky. After exploring up there I went down and swam with a school of fish in the river.

The last place I visited was Beckenbach. It was a very wide open place. There wasn’t very much to do at this location. It was very dark and hilly. I discovered a small forest that led me to a little waterfall and river. There really wasn’t a whole lot to explore that this specific location. I couldn’t really find anything fun and interesting to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment